Maximize Your Performance
5 Tips to Boosting Performance
- Change your mindset. Training for performance is a journey and not a destination. Every day takes you one step closer to your goals.
- Move often and move well. This keeps the joints, muscles, nervous system and physiology functioning at optimal levels. Practice makes perfect, but take that to the next step... Practice Perfectly.
- Eat meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, and minimally processed foods to to fuel performance and reduce weight gain (avoid fat gain). Muscle gaining is a different story.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night to reduce stress and pain sensitivity.
- Find the right professional who will focus on helping you.
Interested in how we can help? Book your intro call today.
Helpful but want more? Book your intro call today.
How does it work?
- Initial evaluation to establish a baseline, gather data, identify the problem(s), and create goals.
- Individualized plan that focuses on you and your progress.
- 24 hour email support (except Sundays). You are not alone in this journey.
- Always 1-on-1. Tired of being one of 3-4 clients? So are we, let's help you.
- Flexible schedule.
- Some clients experience an improvement in athletic performance in matter of a few weeks, with 1-2 visits per week.
Is it for me?
- Are tired of hitting training plateaus.
- Want to be/stay active.
- Have tried everything else.
- Need a program that works for you.
- Need a coach who holds you accountable.
You've come to the right place.
What does it cost?
Each session is an hour (60 minutes) long. We find that this allows us to get the most amount of work done, as well as valuing your time so you can spend working out, being with family, and doing the other things you love! Our session rate is an investment of $200 per session.
Interested in working with a Doctor and coach, but unable to do so because of limited budget, time, or location? After an initial interview and movement assessment, an individualized actionable plan will be created to help you achieve your fitness and performance goals. An open line of communication is the key to success, as it is important to make real time tweaks to the program for optimal results. Our monthly rate for remote coaching is $200 per month.