You can use your FSA/HSA. I can provide you with a “super-bill” that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. These amounts will vary considerably by your insurance company and your policy as well as the possibility that your insurance company may not reimburse you at all. It is always a good idea to get a doctor’s prescription and prior insurance approval if you are interested in a "super-bill."

I am currently not contracted with any insurance plans. This allows me the freedom to provide fuller and better care. This would be considered “cash pay” or “fee for service”, which means that payment is made at the time of your service. Cash, major credit cards, check, and Pay-Pal are accepted.