Fix Your Pain
5 Tips to Reducing Pain
- Change your mindset- You are not your injury.
- Move often- Movement is medicine.
- Eat meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, and minimally processed foods to reduce inflammation and promote tissue healing.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night to reduce stress and pain sensitivity.
- Find the right professional who will focus on helping you.
Interested in how we can help? Book your intro call today.
Helpful but want more? Book your intro call today.
How does it work?
- Initial evaluation to establish a baseline, gather data, identify the problem(s), and create goals.
- Individualized plan of care that focuses on you and your progress.
- 24 hour email support (except Sundays). You are not alone in this journey.
- Always 1-on-1. Tired of being one of 3-4 clients? So are we, let's help you.
- Flexible schedule.
- Some clients experience fast relief in a matter of a few weeks, with 1-2 visits per week.
Is it for me?
If you are:
- You want to be/stay active
- You've tried everything else
- You need a program that works for you
- You need help getting started on this journey
You've come to the right place.
What does it cost?
Each session is an hour (60 minutes) long. We find that this allows us to get the most amount of work done, as well as valuing your time so you can spend working out, being with family, and doing the other things you love! Our session rate is an investment of $200 per session. Questions about insurance? Click on our link here for more information.